Let's get this started. I'll make it pretty later. Pretty's what I'm good at... creating an image, getting attention, promotion. I'm good at making things stand out. I can design or decorate anything. Web design, graphic design, hair, makeup, furniture, homes, etc. You name it, I can make it look good & get attention. So why can't I seem to make myself look how I want?
Why can't I get back to the size I once was? Why does it seem like my body is just so hell bent on holding on to this weight no matter how hard I try? Well, whatever the answer one thing's for sure... I'm fed up! I'm tired of it & it's time to get focused, get serious, & do SOMETHING about it. What, I'm not entirely sure yet, but I know damn well that I'm not the only one out there struggling to do this & I'm tired of all the stupid blogs & websites written by fitness gurus & teams of experts & people I just can't fucking relate to. So why not start something new?
I'm inviting you (whoever you may be) to join me on this journey. I'll let you know what works & what doesn't. I share my success & my failure. I'll post pictures & videos & some days I might just bitch, whine, & cry about how much it all sucks & how much I'd rather just give up. We'll see where this goes...
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment